My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow, I went into this book expecting a very light and easy read! This book definitely had some darker moments but overall, I really enjoyed it. I actually got addicted and decided to read instead of sleep or do the work I was supposed to be doing!
1. The beginning of the book was quite confusing since we were introduced to so many women and their stories. But I quickly got to know the main ladies.
2. Loved how Christie came in and just initiated conversation, bonding and friendship between her and her co-workers. It was wonderful to read about the development of friendship and the amount of support they gave each other.
3. Christie, Anna, Dawn, Raychel, Grace – I really enjoyed reading about them and following them throughout the book.
4. Christie – What a lovely boss and person. Her brother Nikita seemed like such a nice guy as well!
5. Anna – Loved Anna’s story! And her part in the TV show with Vladimir Darq was just amazing haha! 6. Dawn! – Her man is such an idiot! Why does it take her soooo long to realise that. His family sound like a nightmare as well!
7. Grace and Raychel – again both lovely people but their stories were quite dark. Gordon, Grace’s husband – what a nob!
8. This book was hilarious in some parts, the remarks that the ladies came up with.
9. And ooo Malcolm, he just boiled my blood!!
10. There was an epilogue!!! What more could I ask for? 😀
Will be picking up some more books by Milly Johnson in the future!!