1. Two first time experiences for me. First time properly watching a film from the Alien franchise and the first time seeing a movie on my own.
2. Was going to see Alien a bit of a mistake for me? (Not referring to the film, but the fact that I’m a bit wimpy when it comes to horror/thriller type movies haha). So when a trailer for the new Annabelle movie came on I was terrified and had to avert my eyes towards the floor haha.
4. I really did enjoy this movie. It was intense, very gory and quite shocking at times. The scenes where the aliens burst from the backs of the infected crew were gross!
6. I loved Michael Fassbender and Daniels. How creepy was Michael as David/Walter? When they were both having a conversation and were so close, face to face, I was like they’re going to kiss each other, and then they did! Very strange.
7. Daniels was awesome, really enjoyed the scene where she had to get rid of an alien that managed to cling onto the ship.
8. That ending was kind of a cliffhanger. There was a feeling of dread about what will happen next.
9. I should have watched Prometheus first, to fully understand what had happened previously. I might go and watch it now actually.
10. Overall, as the first film I have ever seen in the Alien franchise, I am definitely hooked and looking forward to future movies and maybe going back and watching the previous movies.